I. Introductory provisions
1. For the purposes of this code:
- The operator of CAD- Czech auto devices s r.o., ID 29381266, VAT ID CZ29381266 with its registered address 468/14, 73601 Havířov
- Personal data Name and surname, business name, e-mail address, telephone number, billing address, delivery address, IP address, cookies, business person identification number and business person tax identification number.
2. The operator of the e-shop www.auto-majaky.cz as the administrator of Personal Data hereby informs about the manner and extent of processing of Personal Data, including the scope of the Subscriber's rights (as defined below) related to the processing of his Personal Data.
3. When processing personal data, the operator shall proceed in accordance with the following legal regulations
- Personal Data Protection Act No. 101/2000 Coll.,
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the “Regulation”)
- Act on Certain Information Society Services No. 480/2004
- Act No. 563/1991 Coll., On Accounting, as amended, Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, possibly in accordance with other legal regulations
4. The Subscriber is a natural person, both business and non-business, who purchases goods and services from the Operator.
5. The Operator is a legal entity that operates this online store for the purpose of selling goods and services. In connection with the above, personal data is processed:
- to the extent that they were provided in connection with the ordering of products and / or services of the Operator, resp. in the context of negotiations on the conclusion of a contract with the Operator and in connection with the concluded contract;
- for the purpose (s) listed below in Article II
II. Purposes and processing times of Personal Data
1. The Operator processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
a) Performance of the contract or other obligation and provision of services:
1. Personal data will be processed during the negotiations on the conclusion of the contract between the Operator and the Subscriber for the purpose of concluding the contract as well as for the duration of the contractual relationship;
2. Marketing actions: for the purpose of fulfilling a marketing action, evaluation, termination, delivery of a possible win, etc. Processing time: for the duration of the marketing action
b) Fulfillment of a legal obligation (especially accounting, tax and archiving, providing assistance to administrative authorities, police, courts):
1. the tax document will be retained for 10 years from the termination of the contract: In order to fulfill the statutory obligation to keep accounting documents pursuant to Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended, Personal Data will be further processed and stored for 10 years starting the following year after the year in which the agreement between the Operator and the Subscriber was concluded.
2. Fulfillment of obligations in connection with asserting rights from defective performance, providing assistance to administrative authorities, police, court: The operator is authorized to process the basic personal, identification and contact data of the customer, goods and communication data between the customer for 4 years from the warranty time of goods.
c) The legitimate interests of the Operator, protection of the rights and legally protected interests of the Operator:
1. effective defense in the event of a dispute. The processing time is set here for 4 years from the expiry of the warranty period for the goods and is extended by the time the dispute is
2. The legitimate interest of the Operator is also to send commercial communications (area offers and individual offers) in accordance with Section 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Certain Information Society Services and in accordance with point 47 of the Regulation contact in connection with the sale of goods and services to the Subscriber.
d) Marketing and business offers of the Operator's services:
1. Broadcast business offers of products and services: sending general promotional messages without targeting a specific group of recipients. The processing time of personal data in this case is 3 years.
2. Individual offer: sending promotional messages after evaluating some personal aspects related to an individual. The operator does not perform profiling in accordance with Article 22 of the Regulation, as it is not an automated processing, but a manual creation of individual offers. The processing time of personal data in this case is 3 years.
3. Google Shopping Questionnaire Seller Customer Reviews: Google Shopping Questionnaire Sending to Improve Customer Service As part of the satisfaction evaluation and other surveys, the Operator passes personal information to the extent of an email address to a third party - another administrator - to Google. The processing time of personal data in this case is 3 years. (here the explicit consent of the Subscriber is required).
4. Cookies: short text files generated by a web server and stored on your computer via a browser. There are two types. First of all, these are the cookies necessary to ensure the functioning and analysis of the website (the transmission of electronic communications through the electronic communications network, with the use of these cookies can not express disagreement). Furthermore, cookies that evaluate certain personal aspects related to a specific individual.The Subscriber must agree to the use of the second type of cookies. The processing time in this case is 3 years.
- For the purposes of re-marketing, cookies are passed to other processors only if they have been given consent for this purpose, with an expiration period of a maximum of 540 days. If consent to advertising cookies is withdrawn, it is technically not possible to remove cookies once passed to the processor. The processor will automatically remove cookies after the expiration date.
III. Privacy and processing information
1. If the Subscriber fails to provide his / her Personal Data, it is not possible to conclude a contract with the Operator and / or to provide services resulting from it. Personal data in this context are necessary for the provision of a specific service or product of the Operator.
2. On expiry of the time limits referred to in Article II. Operator deletes or anonymizes personal data.
3. The Subscriber is obliged to provide the Operator with only true and accurate Personal Data. The Subscriber is responsible for the accuracy, accuracy and truthfulness of the provided Personal Data. The operator is not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
4. The Operator shall use his best efforts to prevent unauthorized processing of Personal Data.
5. The Operator is entitled to transfer the Subscriber's personal data to third parties for the following purposes: completion of the ordering process, delivery of the customer's goods, evaluation of customer satisfaction, settlement of complaints.
6. Personal data are and will be processed electronically in a non-automated manner.
7. In the event that the customer chooses to deliver to a store that is a partner sales outlet of the manager (operated by a separate entity), he / she informs the manager that personal information on the reservation is transferred to the partner store of the customer's choice, surname, telephone number, e-mail address.
IV. Subscriber's rights related to processing
1/Subscriber's rights in relation to personal data protection:
1. request from the Operator access to its Personal Data;
2. to correct the provided Personal Data;
3. to delete the Personal Data provided;
4. to restrict the processing of Personal Data
5. file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. Right to transfer personal data to another controller
7. Right to object to the processing of personal data
2. The Subscriber may exercise its rights under paragraph 1 of this Article by means of a link provided in the footer of the e-mail sent by the Operator or by request at email@example.com
3. The rights referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article (c) and (d) cannot be applied to the extent and for the purposes referred to in Article II (1) (a). (a), (b) and (c), with the exception of point (ii) (a); (c) Article II, where it is possible to exercise all the rights referred to in paragraph 1.
4. Should the Subscriber believe that the Operator is processing his / her Personal Data in violation of the protection of his / her private and personal life or in compliance with applicable law, especially if the Personal Data is inaccurate with respect to the purpose of their Processing, can:
1. ask the Operator for an explanation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. to object to the processing and to request by e-mail sent to email@example.com that the Operator shall ensure the removal of this situation (eg by blocking, correcting, supplementing or destroying personal data). The Operator shall immediately decide on the objection and inform the Subscriber. If the Operator does not comply with the objection, the Subscriber has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly. This provision is without prejudice to the Subscriber's right to address the complaint directly to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5. If the Subscriber exercises the right under this Article, the Operator is obliged to respond within 30 days of receiving the request
6. Acceptance of an application for a right of assertion from Article IV., Points 1 (a) and (f) shall be possible only by means of a data message or a letter with an officially authenticated signature to the address of the registered office of the company. The application must include an email address to which a verification email will then be sent to confirm the identity of the applicant.
7. If the Subscriber exercises some of the rights from Article IV., Paragraph 1, the Operator has the right to request proof of the Subscriber's identity. The request for access to personal data must therefore be sent from the applicant's e-mail address. If the application is submitted in another form or from another e-mail address, the Operator has the right to request additional verification in the form of a reply to the verification e-mail. If the applicant fails to prove his / her identity within 14 days of sending the verification e-mail, his / her application for the exercise of the rights referred to in Article IV, paragraph 1, will not be accepted.
8. In the event of a repeated and unjustified request for a physical copy of the processed Personal Data, the Operator is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the administrative costs associated with it.
V. Final provisions
1. All legal relations arising in connection with the processing of Personal Data shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, regardless of where the access to them was made. The Czech courts have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising in connection with the protection of privacy between the Subscriber and the Operator.
2. The data subject has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
3. This Policy comes into effect on 25 May 2018