Shipping and payment
Shipping and payment.
Goods declared as in stock and ordered on working days before 12.00 p.m. are usually dispatched the next working day. Orders for products declared as in stock and received after 12 noon are usually dispatched within 2 working days. So if you order a product that is out of stock on Monday morning, you can expect it to be delivered on Wednesday at the earliest. If you order a product that is in stock on Monday afternoon, you can expect it to be delivered on Thursday at the earliest. If you order a product that is in stock on Thursday morning, you can expect delivery on Monday at the earliest. If you order a product that is in stock on Thursday afternoon, you can expect delivery on Tuesday at the earliest. Products with a 3 or 7 day dispatch time are subject to this time limit. These days are always working days.
The shipping price is based on the weight, size of the shipment and the country to which we will deliver the shipment. The exact and binding price for shipping is always quoted in the shopping cart before completing the order.
Summary of basic shipping information
1. Complete and truthful information such as telephone and email contact increases the success rate of delivery several times over. Please check the information in the confirmation email and contact us in case of any discrepancies, preferably before the shipment is sent.
2. The delivery time in the EU is on average 3-5 days from dispatch. Storage of the shipment is possible on average 5 days. Please actively monitor the path of your shipment and contact us or the shipping company directly in case of any discrepancies.
3. We are able to ship almost all over the EU yet there are exceptions where we cannot. We are unable to deliver to Malta, Cyprus and the island states of Spain, Italy, the UK and others. Delivery to countries not listed in the shop cart is always contractual. The shipping price is quoted based on the customer's request.
4. Carriers are allowed in some countries to leave the parcel stored at the nearest possible parcel shop without attempting delivery to the destination address. The consignee is notified by the carrier of the deposit. This is generally the carrier's practice in less accessible areas.
5. In the event of damage to the parcel, a claim must generally be lodged with the Seller (by phone or email) within 2 days. The addressee must retain the entire contents of the shipment + packaging material. The addressee must draw up a damage report with the delivery driver. If the report is not made, it is not possible to claim damage.
Not all payment options listed are possible with all shipping types. The possible allowed combinations of shipping and payment are always offered to the customer in the shopping cart.
For the ordered goods it is possible, according to the buyer's choice, to pay:
1. Cash on delivery
- Payment upon receipt of goods from the transport service
- Cash on delivery in the Czech Republic CZK 35 including VAT
- Cash on delivery to Slovakia 35 CZK including VAT
- Cash on delivery is only possible from 350Kč/ 15Eur up to 20000 CZK in Czech republic or 800 Eur to Slovakia.
2. Accelerated Bank Transfer. Provides a ComGate payment gateway *
Payment by accelerated transfer is possible in the Czech and Slovak Republics.
Payment in advance by bank account transfer. Goods are dispatched usually on the next business day after payment of the invoiced amount. Payment is secured by ComGate payment gateway.
Banks that allows the accelerated payment.
For all other Czech banks, the payment gateway provides regular bank transfers with a confirmation on the second day.
For all other Slovak banks, the payment gateway provides regular bank transfers with a confirmation on the second day.
3. Payment by credit card. Provides a ComGate payment gateway *
We accept non-cash payments by credit card throughout the European Union.
Payments are provided by the payment gateway. All common cards are accepted.
4. On invoice with maturity**
This option is only allowed for registered and approved business partners and government organizations.
*ComGate Payments, a.s.
- After sending the order, the Customer has the option to use the payment gateway service, which redirects it to his / her bank's internet banking or to a secure card payment page. After the transaction is completed, the gateway transmits information about the execution of the e-shop, which can ship the goods immediately after receipt of the payment confirmation. Money transfers are made through the bank accounts of ComGate Payments, a.s.
- Sensitive input data that you enter into the Internet banking system is protected by the payment gateways of the banks and does not enter the third-party environment. Payment processors only see transaction information provided by the bank with the transaction sent.
- By concluding the purchase contract, the buyer gives the seller consent to the processing of his contact data until his written statement of disagreement with this processing. The contact details provided by the Buyer at the time of ordering are for our own use only and will not be provided to other entities except for payment and shipping processors.
Kontaktní údaje na společnost ComGate Payments, a.s. včetně telefonního čísla a e-mailové adresy pro případné reklamace nebo dotazy k platbám:
ComGate Payments, a.s.
Gočárova třída 1754 / 48b, Hradec Králové
Tel: +420 228 224 267
** See Terms and Conditions article 4.11.