Description: Special type 1 holder for lightbars optima. Especially suitable for mounting on rail holders hagus.
Product code: OPT.VZ1
Manufacturer: P.P.H. STROBOS
Light source: 3x 3W LEDs in each modul. The number of modules is variable according to the customer's wishes and options of the selected type.
Approvals: EHK R26 EHK R65, EHK R10, Documents to download here
Voltage: 12 / 24V
Length: 1600mm, height 60mm, depth 210mm
- wires 3m
- Mounts handles. In addition to the basic type, special handles for mounting on hagus and crossbars can be purchased.
- Possibility to buy magnetic handles.
- Lighbar has EHK R65, ECE R10, ECE R26 homologation and meets all requirements of Czech and European road traffic legislation.
- In the version with ECE R65 TB2 it also meets the increased requirements of technical requirements of the Fire Rescue Service of the Czech Republic number TP-STS / 20-2019 for warning lights from March 18, 2019.
- Lightbar is labeled with homologation labels in accordance with legislation.
- We have homologation certificates available to prove homologations
Responsibility for the vehicle is always the owner or operator of the vehicle. These are responsible for eventually equipping the vehicle with warning lights or other components. Before you buy, find out the legislative requirements for the products you are looking for and make sure they meet these legislative requirements!
For whom the lightbar is intended
This lightbar is suitable for all activities requiring warning lights. It is designed for customers who appreciate low power consumption, excellent LED technology and complete package with mounting accessories.
LED modules and any illuminated white center can be used individually or together.
Magnetic beacons and ramps are designed especially to indicate a standing vehicle !!! When used while driving, high speed (weather, wind, dirt on the vehicle) can cause a fall, destruction of the ramp / beacon, which can cause material damage, possibly endanger health and lives. Neither the manufacturer nor the seller is responsible for the magnetic beacon (ramp) used for driving.